As a graduate from a Le Cordon Bleu training program, you have gained another valuable distinction; you are now one of the Le Cordon Bleu Alumni. You have joined nearly 100,000 graduates from across the country who carry on the Le Cordon Bleu tradition.
Being an alum is a great way to stay connected not just to your classmates and your school, but also to industry professionals. You may be able to access to resources and benefits including networking opportunities, discount programs, special events, and more – without dues or membership fees.
You are a Le Cordon Bleu Alum if You Graduated from
- Atlantic Culinary Academy
- California Culinary Academy
- California School of Culinary Arts
- Kitchen Academy
- Le Cordon Bleu Institute of Culinary Arts
- Orlando Culinary Academy
- Pennsylvania Culinary Institute
- Le Cordon Bleu Institute of Culinary Arts in Pittsburgh
- Scottsdale Culinary Institute
- Texas Culinary Academy
- The Cooking and Hospitality Institute of Chicago
- Western Culinary Institute
And the Le Cordon Bleu campuses in
Atlanta, Austin, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis/St. Paul, Orlando, Portland, Sacramento, San Francisco, Scottsdale, Seattle, and St Louis.